Monday, April 26, 2010

Life and How to Live it

Does the world need another freakin' blog? Apparently I think so. And I guess I have something important to say. I'll start with the name of my blog. It is the name of my favorite REM song. If you look up the lyrics, you won't find a deep meaning that will help you understand who I am. In fact as far as I can tell, the lyrics only make sense to Michael Stipe. I've read them over and over - and they are pretty nonsensical. But it is a very bouncy song that makes me happy. And it features the best line ever - "if I were to write a book it would be called Life and How to Live it".

I love music. I mean I
love music. I listen to it on the T and at work. I listen to it when I work out and I will plug my iPod in for 15 minute drive. So, you may notice that I will be using lyrics or song titles for my posts.

Now, what am I going to write about? This blog is about being a mom, staying young, getting fit, finding direction, losing control, running, loving, helping, failing, overcoming and everything in-between.

No comments:

Post a Comment